Trip cancelled, need advice on P&P tickets

PrincessMagic

Original Poster
We unfortunately had to cancel our trip this year due to some unexpected medical expenses for our daughter. Our dilemma now is that we already purchased the tickets for the Pirate & Princess party, for August 15th. When we purchased them we obviously didn't forsee any reason we couldn't go.

Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? Is ebay a possibility to recoup our cost for the tickets? I checked ebay and I seen several general admission tickets but nothing for special events. Or are there better ways to sell the tickets? I would greatly appreciate any advice, we're trying to recoup as much money as possible.

Thanks.

Nemo14

You could try to call WDW and explain the situation. No guarantee, but it's worth a try. Then if you post here, someone might be interested in buying them. If that doesn't work, try E bay.

Willful

I'm sorry to hear about daughter's medical problems. I hope all goes well for her and the family.

Definitely call Disney and explain the situation. Their policy is no refunds, but it's Disney. Hopefully they can accommodate you. If not, I would post here or other Disney websites/forums...or even some podcasters. Of course, ask permission or make sure to post where appropriate.

I can surely ask around if you'd like. If so, PM me with some contact info that people can reach you at. My sister has had some medical bills in the past - that insurance mostly covered, but my parents did have to make some sacrifices to pay the rest. So I have an idea of what it's like to encounter this type of a situation.

I wish you and your family well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom