Tree of Life nighttime show

Texas84

Yeah, this was from May. Always wondered how they got that thing back there. :)
IMG_0031.JPG

flyerjab

We were there today from 10 AM to about 1 PM. They were working on the ToL the entire time.

In fact, they were working on every project like their lives depended on it. The crews on the floating mountains and the RoL locations were spread out every where and were just non-stop the entire time. I feel like the pace has been ratcheted up a bit since the start of the new year.

mm121

Very curious that this would be done during the day (on stage if you will) with a boom lift. It seems like this is probably more for repair (emergency if done during operating hours) than a planned upgrade or work.
it would be really difficult and unsafe to work up there at night time since it would be like pitch black dark
not to mention they'd have to pay the workers alot more.
they do the castle lights during the daytime i believe

This is planned work. It has been on going around the structure for nearly a year now.
so guessing they've been replacing the leaves to make them light up and glow
I assume this is just the castle projection show being used on the TOL with a different theme?
pretty sure its the leaves that light up, not a projection show
and theres been no word on projection towers being built so that seems un likely for the ToL area
Saw a couple cranes on barges the other week. Maybe bring it in that way? But heck, I've seen some really damn good heavy equipment operators who can move those things like ballet.
barges is a possibility at least for part of the journey, then just slow and steady with some lookouts
and its probably a bit easier since the whole areas being renovated if a tree is in the way or something they can possibly just remove it then replace it later

TTA94

So ToL will have both lighted leaves and projections? I'm pretty sure projections are a given based on the concept art.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom