Tree House Villas?

duckburg85

Original Poster
Does anybody know what the Tree House Villas are used for now? If they are even used for anything, driving by at night you can see the outside lights on but none on inside the buildings. I have heard rumors from some people about cast member housing or private parties, but it just looks too abandoned for that. My family used to stay in those and they were really nice really felt like having home in Disney.

bsandersjr

We stayed at POFQ one trip. As we took the boat to DTD, the driver said that the tree house villas are no longer used, and will just sit there for now on. They are lit up by light timers. He said that occasionally disney maintenance will use them for a break spot.

My sister is a CM I had asked her about those on our last trip when we took the boat from POR to DD. She said people from the International College Program live there.

peter11435

bsandersjr said:
We stayed at POFQ one trip. As we took the boat to DTD, the driver said that the tree house villas are no longer used, and will just sit there for now on. They are lit up by light timers. He said that occasionally disney maintenance will use them for a break spot.
He was wrong. Currently they are being used by Disney Brazilian program CM's.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
hakunamatata said:
Rumor has it, its party central....
I can tell you this much...some of the female cast members are either unaware or don't care that there are boats passing by about every 15 minuets.:eek:

"War bright lights, no curtains and Brazilian hotties"

ChipnDaleGal

Master Yoda said:
I can tell you this much...some of the female cast members are either unaware or don't care that there are boats passing by about every 15 minuets.:eek:

"War bright lights, no curtains and Brazilian hotties"
The guys don't notice either... when I was on the boat back to POFQ last month, there was a guy walking around in a pair of boxer shorts. I was quite surprised since the last I heard was that they weren't being used. :confused:

twx24me

bsandersjr said:

I was told this as well when I was out on a fishing excursion from SS. Our guide said that they were damaged to heavily in the last hurricane to hit. They are basically inhabitable at this time. Plus we were pulled up out side and there was no life anywhere in them. Everything is over grown, and you can see through the windows to ratty old curtains falling down. I doubt they would put anyone in there.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
twx24me said:
I was told this as well when I was out on a fishing excursion from SS. Our guide said that they were damaged to heavily in the last hurricane to hit. They are basically inhabitable at this time. Plus we were pulled up out side and there was no life anywhere in them. Everything is over grown, and you can see through the windows to ratty old curtains falling down. I doubt they would put anyone in there.
They were damaged but they were repaired and reopened around November or December of 2005. I doubt they will ever be open to guests again due to ADA issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom