Tree House Villas ONLY available to DVC Members?

Style

I just had a quick question about the Tree House Villas in Saratoga Springs:
Can I stay there if I'm not a Disney Vacation Club member?

RonAnnArbor

No. Even as a DVC member they are booked up for years in advance. On very very rare occasion, off-peak when DVC is not full, there might be a few available for rental. You will find that they are normally cost prohibitive.

Upvote 0

gardenia

No. Even as a DVC member they are booked up for years in advance. On very very rare occasion, off-peak when DVC is not full, there might be a few available for rental. You will find that they are normally cost prohibitive.

I don't know what RonAnnArbor is talking about! I have seen them online at both regular rates and at AP discounts. And as a DVC member, I was able to secure one for Labor Day Weekend 2011, at exactly the 7-month window, with no problem. Anyone who is interested, don't give up - they ARE available, there's just not as many of them.

Upvote 0

Seeing as DVC members can only book 11 months out...it is impossible for them to be booked for years in advance.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom