Travel with Adventures by Disney

BrettslandinDca

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has ever used Adventures by Disney to travel to Europe and if they had good or bad experiences with them? I would like to book a trip next year and we have never been to Europe so I thought this would be good to look into thanks everyone for your help siggestions and feedback.

Stellajack

Yes, my DH and I did Viva Italia in June 08 and this was a wonderful adventure! If anyone can put together an experience any better than Disney, I would like to know just who that would be. We actually wanted to do Flavors of France in 2010, but Disney cancelled that adventure. THIS year, it appears that there is a new France adventure, Esprit de France which looks very appealing to us. Of course, we would add on two days at the end for Disneyland Paris if we should go on this Adventure.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

BrettslandinDca

Original Poster
Hi Stellajack thanks for the reply back great to hear that your experience was good did you feel rushed at all during your stay like not enough time seeing a particular sight?Did you spend a lot of time driving with them ? thanks Brett

Upvote 0

Stellajack

. . .did you feel rushed at all during your stay like not enough time seeing a particular sight?Did you spend a lot of time driving with them ? thanks Brett

BrettslandinDca,
No we did not feel rushed at any time. ABD has put tremendous time and energy into their adventures to understand how much you can enjoy and see before you crash, so they are great with time management. Being on their adventures means that you have a reserved time for visiting the Vatican, Coliseum,etc. and no time is lost waiting in long lines (much like the fastpass). Free time is included for each leg of the adventure.
After 3 1/2 days in Rome, we were on the bus for about 2 hours to Tuscany (3 days) with a stop on the way to visit the medieval village of Orvieto. The last leg of the adventure was by the "bullet train" from Florence to Venice (2 hrs) where we spent 3 days. Venice was seen by water and foot, no vehicles. There was very little driving time for this entire adventure. I would encourage you to go! Also, you can go to each Adventure on the web site and take a look at the hotels where you will stay, then go to the hotel website to view the rooms. All the hotels were incredible.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom