Travel Size LYSOL?

fauna

I found a travel size disinfectant spray (Target brand) in the trial size section of Target.

They also had travel size packs of Lysol Wipes which I put to good use - I wiped down armrests and trays on the planes, and hotspots in the room (doorknobs, remotes, faucets handles, flush handles...).

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Look up at the registers. That is usually where you can find the travel size lysol.

danna
I saw some the other day at Target by the registers (you know the area where they get you to buy all the little cr*p you don't really need).
I have to pick some up for my February trip because I am afraid if i wait until then they won't have it anymore.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I saw some the other day at Target by the registers (you know the area where they get you to buy all the little cr*p you don't really need).
I have to pick some up for my February trip because I am afraid if i wait until then they won't have it anymore.

I try my best to avoid Wal Mart and Target, LOL. I guess i will be going back.. :king:

Upvote 0

KC82271

Here in Jersey we have a place called Harmon - it's a branch of Bed Bath and Beyond. I am pretty sure I saw it there last month as I was buying all my travel size junk.

Upvote 0

macsmom

I try my best to avoid Wal Mart and Target, LOL. I guess i will be going back.. :king:

Stuff up at the registers are called impulse buying. Of course, you can always give a dollar and change to someone you know who goes to WM or Target and have them pick it up for you. I try not to go in if I don't have to. Even going shopping with someone...I try, try, try to get out of it. Wal-Mart....we don't have a Target in town.

danna

Upvote 0

disneypearl

Will one travel sized lysol have enough spray to clean a resort room? I saw them today at Target and they look so small. The one I found last year was a little bit larger. It would be nice if it would do the job.

Upvote 0

enoe01

Here is an idea. Pack a small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol, spray down everything with that. It wont stain and dries quickly and you can spray it on your hands.

Erik

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom