Travel Channel

EPCOT_1138

Just watching it right now. I notice that there is no reference at all (except for a 2-second clip) of Horizons. They talked about World of Motion being turned into Test Track and The Living Seas being turned into The Seas. But, when they went to the topic of Mission: SPACE, they made no mention of what was previously there. It's very weird to me that they'd leave out Horizons.

They also made mention that partial reason that Soarin' coming to EPCOT was because guests were requesting it after going to Disneyland. People have been wanting Horizons back for years, but Disney has yet to do anything about it.

AEfx

No sweat, guys and gals! I've been using that link for a couple years now. It's me and my Tivo's best friend. ;)

That's a great resource, but you realize you can set your TiVo up to automatically capture all those programs for you, one time, so you never have to think about it again?

For instance, I just checked that site (again, it's a great listing), but my TiVo already has all that stuff scheduled (except for the stuff I cancelled).

I have several Disney-related Wishlists :

1) Disney
2) Disney World
3) Disneyland
4) Amusement
5) Theme Park

I've found those five pick up anything Disney and/or theme park related. For instance, that Food Channel "Theme Park Eats". I also picked up a PBS special airing later this week about the history of Amusement parks (hence why I added amusement as it's own wishlist).

I also have ones set for Orlando, Florida, and Universal Orlando. The Orlando one isn't auto-record (lots of people with that name out there, my TiVo would be recording everything LOL), same with Florida. I have had a Universal Orlando pass for awhile now and haven't come up with anything.

I'm sure you know how to do all of this, but if someone doesn't I wanted to share. TiVo cured me of ever having to check websites for TV shows again, or even thinking about doing so (or even when a particular program is on).

One note, though - Tribune (who handles TiVo's listings) either didn't update, or Travel Channel didn't tell them to update, the new versions of the older theme park shows. For example, the "WDW Behind the Scenes" program that begun this thread is brand-new for 2007, but the TiVo listing (again, provided by Tribune) still lists it as the 2002 version. So I am glad when they first started airing a few months ago I was on the Internet - that's how I found out they were new and I shouldn't ignore them.

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom