Travel Channel Special?

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
I read somewhere that there is supposed to be a Walt Disney World special thing on the Travel Channel tomorrow, I think. Does anyone have any info on this? Also, what time is it supposed to be on?

Captain Hank

Undiscovered Walt Disney World is on at 4:00 EST, and Disney's Imagineers is on at 5:00 EST. Both are re-runs, but worth watching if you haven't seen them.

Jon_in_NC

Travel Channel really does have some great shows on there. I can't remember the names of all of them right off-hand, but I've TiVo'd all of them and transferred them over to DVD for posterity. :)

Ones that I remember:
Disney's Imagineers
Undiscovered WDW
Behind the Scenes at WDW
Fan's Guide to WDW
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Christmas at WDW
Disney Cruise Line
Toyko Disney Sea

They also do quite a few on the resorts as well:
AKL
WL
GF
Y&B Club

Iakona

There is also one on the Food Network about weddings at Disney. Not sure if it was a repeat, but some of the lengths they go through for these weddings are amazing.

Jon_in_NC said:
Travel Channel really does have some great shows on there. I can't remember the names of all of them right off-hand, but I've TiVo'd all of them and transferred them over to DVD for posterity. :)

Ones that I remember:
Disney's Imagineers
Undiscovered WDW
Behind the Scenes at WDW
Fan's Guide to WDW
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Christmas at WDW
Disney Cruise Line

They also do quite a few on the resorts as well:
AKL
WL
GF
Y&B Club

jazzzz

Disney on tv

I think I saw on on-line that a new special, or at least on I haven't seen yet, is going to be on at the end of March. It's called Destination Disney.h

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom