travel channel rankings

Tom Morrow

Cool, I've been to most of these!

I enjoyed Cedar Point more when I was younger, before the travel channel specials and everything exploded it into almost a nationwide destination. It used to be a big park that had a small park charm, but now a lot of the charm has been lost, and it's always packed.

Disneyland deserves to be on the list much more than MK.

bethymouse

I think they should've separated the list w/ water parks.
Love Cedar Point! Coaster enthusiasts heaven!:D
Love Knoebels! It's not too far from me, great prices, and fabulous food! Classic!:D
So... what happened to EPCOT, DHS, and AK?:eek: and @Tom Morrow what about DL?:eek:
Kings Island and Hersheypark are 2 of my favorites! I grew up going to Hershey!:D

WLBound

So glad to see Knoebels and Hersheypark on the list! Must be that Keystone State pride :p. Adding MK just makes it even better. Too bad Busch Gardens Williamsburg didn't make it. I've always loved the theming in the park.

cheezbat

Been to almost all of them, and while I agree with Noahs Ark and Schlitterbshn being two of the best waterparks, they don't belong on an amusement park list.

And where the heck is Disneyland? It's superior to Magic Kingdom in many aspects.

lilclerk

Although most people associate Universal’s Islands of Adventure with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the park also has a number of roller coasters, 3-D rides and nearby restaurants and nightlife.
Isn't there only one roller coaster besides Dragon Challenge, or am I just super dumb today?

BryceM

Isn't there only one roller coaster besides Dragon Challenge, or am I just super dumb today?
Yep! IOA has the two sides of Dragon Challenge (Hungarian Horntail and Chinese Fireball), then The Incredible Hulk Coaster and Flight of the Hippogriff. People always state that the Universal parks are "coaster parks", but when you look at how many coasters in each park there are, you'll soon realize that there isn't all that many.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I'm really shocked that the other three WDW parks didn't make the cut, that MK was so low, and that Disneyland/California Adventure didn't make it either.
I definitely thought either MK or DL would've been number one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom