Travel Channel Disney Show Question

juan

many of the disney travel channel shows are produced by WDI
I actually know that guy that does it

dolbyman

all travel chanel shows (and food network,history channel and so on) look like giant advertisment shows ... but they are very entertaining .. and I love watching them :)

lilclerk

all travel chanel shows (and food network,history channel and so on) look like giant advertisment shows ... but they are very entertaining .. and I love watching them :)

This History Channel is awesome. My boyfriend's father is in the hospital (had a minor heart attack the other day =\) and we asked if he'd like us to bring him some books or anything and he said "Nah I just found out I get The History Channel in here.. I'll be good for a few weeks."

bayoutinkbelle

This History Channel is awesome. My boyfriend's father is in the hospital (had a minor heart attack the other day =\) and we asked if he'd like us to bring him some books or anything and he said "Nah I just found out I get The History Channel in here.. I'll be good for a few weeks."

That is so my father, too. Hope your boyfriend's father is doing OK!

I love watching those shows (again and again since I Tivo'd them :D ), but I'd really like to see some new ones.

dzlandSr

Awhile back I remember seeing a thread that had a link to a site showing a schedule of what Disney specials were coming on (date & times). I'm specifically looking for the Expedition Everest Specials that were on about a year ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dzlandSr

Thank you! Looks like the Everest special is coming on but only on Discovery spanish and unfortunately I don't get the spanish Discovery channel. Oh well, I'll wait and hopefully it will be on again sometime. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom