Travel Channel Disney Marathon- Sunday, September 23rd

Kacki

Original Poster
Here is a schedule (in EST)

2:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Great Hotels
Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando

The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a Victorian-style summer beach house. This hotel features a Walt Disney suite, complete with Walt's train collection and a Mickey Mouse footstool.

2:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Great Hotels
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando

At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor high-flying suspension bridge.

3:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Great Hotels
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL

Nestled on a lake within eyeshot of EPCOT at Walt Disney World, these fantasy-themed resorts turn back the clock to the turn-of-the-century summer homes of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Samantha enjoys the super-sized pool and a Kitchen Sink sundae.

3:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Great Hotels
Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles and stone fireplaces?all the trappings of the Northwest can be found at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Samantha goes on a quest to spot Fire Rock Geyser before boarding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

4:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Undiscovered Walt Disney World

Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the beaten path. Visit unknown sites, untried attractions, see the resort from a bird's eye view, and find out why Mickey is hiding.

5:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes

Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places, such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view as she starts the fireworks.

6:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Go behind the scenes for a tour of Disney's most ambitious theme park. Discover the challenges involved in combining thrill rides and live animals, and find out the secret behind Disney's largest audio animatronic figures.

7:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Once a sleepy town, Orlando has become the nation's premiere vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I love when these types of Sunday marathons come on.... Hope this inspires others to couch-potato the day away like I will! :D

bobjl527

I love those Great Hotel shows. Since we never stayed at any of the ones featured, it'll be just like being there. We'll be watching. Thanks. :D

RHeath2

Does anyone happen to know if any of these are new? I'm torn between watching football and some of these shows. :shrug:

Jose Eber

yuk, its hosted by this obnoxious woman:

sam.jpg

AlishaMisha

*sigh* Nothing I don't own on DVD already. It seems like there hasn't been anything new for a couple of years except for updates on old shows and the annual Christmas Day Parade.

Heres a list...Tell me if Im missing anything

Walt Disney World: Behind the Scenes

Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes (Discovery Channel HD)

Wall Street Journal Weekend
-"Disneyland Secrets"

Walt Disney World (History Channel)

Inside Walt Disney Studios Paris (Travel Channel)

Undiscovered Walt Disney World (Travel Channel)

Ultimate Walt Disney World (Travel Channel)

Disney's Animal Kingdom (Travel Channel)

Walt Disney World Ultimate 10

Modern Marvels (History Channel)
-"Walt Disney World"

Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World (Discovery Channel HD)

Disney's Imagineers (Travel Channel)

Walt Disney World Holidays (Travel Channel)

Great Hotels
-Grand Floridian
-Yacht & Beach Club
-Animal Kingdom Lodge
-Wilderness Lodge
-Grand Californian

Disney's Great Escapes

Unwrapped: Disney World Resort (Food Network)

Behind the Bash
-"Disney's Anniversery Blow out"

Disney Fairytale Weddings (Food Network)

Disney Cruise Line (Travel Channel)

Challenge (Food Network)
-"Villian Cakes"

Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest (The Science Channel)

Expedition Everest: Journey to Sacred Lands (Travel Channel)

The Hand Behind the Mouse

Full House
-"The House Meets the Mouse" Part 1
-"The House Meets the Mouse" Part 2

Step by Step
-"We're going to Disney World" Part 1
-"We're going to Disney World" Part 2

Boy Meets World
-"The Happiest Show on Earth"

Family Matters (abc Family)
-"We're Going to Disney World" Part 1
-"We're Going to Disney World" Part 2

Roseanne (Oxygen)
-"We're Going to Disney World"
-"Disney World War II"

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

E! True Hollywood Story (E!)
-"Full House" (I count this because it shows them when they were taping @ WDW...I was there by the way)

Biography for Kids (Biography Channel)
-"Sesame Street" (talks about the Muppets)

Non-Disney Shows

Theme Park Secrets (Universal Studios California)

SeaWorld Orlando: Beyond Shamu (Travel Channel)

Sea World Revealed (Travel Channel)

Busch Gardens

Can anyone enlighten me on the "Rodney" episode about Disneyland? still cant find it...

LoriMistress

Seen them all before, but I have them set to record again. 75 more days until our vacation. This will get us into the Disney spirit.

Boray

Now that Green Bay has finished playing football (yeah! The Packers beat the Chargers!!!) I can sit and watch something a little more relaxing!!! (WDW - my other passion, besides GB Packer and UW Badger football...)

My Sunday is complete! :lol: :sohappy:

Sassagoula-Rvr

Now that Green Bay has finished playing football (yeah! The Packers beat the Chargers!!!) I can sit and watch something a little more relaxing!!! (WDW - my other passion, besides GB Packer and UW Badger football...)

My Sunday is complete! :lol: :sohappy:

And my passion is Iowa Hawkeye football:mad::wave:

jedimaster1227

Thanks to this thread, I caught the entire marathon and it was quite good. I just love how they used the Tokyo DisneySea animation of the Lava Worm from Journey to the Center of the Earth when showing Animal Kingdom!

Minor slips aside, the marathon was really good!

RSD Part Deux

Anyone know of a bittorrent sites that hosts these shows or where I can watch online? I dont get that channel up here in the great white north.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom