Travel Agent

duffyy

OK so I have thought about this and well I can not book online or by phone because I have no credit card. So I am going to a travel agent for the first ime ever. Does anyone have any great tips on how to get the trip I want. I was thinking about pirting off the trip I want want off of disneyworld.com and showing it to them. Then they can see if I can book it
Thanks Guys

wcox377492

Call Pam and Kingdom Konsultants. I don't know if she can work out something to get around the credit card issue, but she will certainly go out of her way to schedule the trip you want at an affordable price!

Upvote 0

bigkidz895

duffyy said:
OK so I have thought about this and well I can not book online or by phone because I have no credit card. So I am going to a travel agent for the first ime ever. Does anyone have any great tips on how to get the trip I want. I was thinking about pirting off the trip I want want off of disneyworld.com and showing it to them. Then they can see if I can book it
Thanks Guys
Been there, done that.
Don't be afraid to shop around for a travel agent. When looking for some one I highly recommend you make sure that you can clearly communicate your desires for an enjoyable trip with someone who will listen and offer feedback. I've worked with some agents that were absolutely wonderful... and I've worked with some that... well, frankly I could have done just as good a job by my self (with a credit card of course).
You will likely find that your agent will need you to pay for part or all of your trip in advance. Do you have a check card - most times it will work just like a credit card.
Finally, check with your empolyer. You may find that they have a travel department that can offer discounted tickets or reservations. You may find it's cheaper to book a roon with an agent and get the tickets through work.
Biggest peice of advice - do you home work!
:wave:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

bigkidz895 said:
Do you have a check card - most times it will work just like a credit card.
A cheque (or debit) card will transfer funds from your cheque account immediately whereas a credit card allows you up to 42 days from the date of transaction until a minimum payment is required thus allowing you credit and charging you for that facility unless you pay off the total amount of the bill :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom