Travel Advisory Fl. I-75

DBF John

Florida Highway Patrol will be stepping up speed enforcement this week in Northern Florida on I-75 from approximately I-10 thru Turnpike interchange. Travel Safe

Cowboy Steve

We will be passing through that area in 10 days... have to make sure I keep the CB on and WAZE on the phone lol! Though to be honest with what I'll be towing I doubt I stretch the speed limits much...

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Never been caught yet. I watch the truckers who are pretty good at showing you by how they drive when theres a speed trap up ahead. When I'm not around a group of truckers I set my cruise control and let that take over so my speed doesnt creep up over time and I dont have to eye the speedometer. Funny how on a long drive you dont notice the extra mph pile on.

Upvote 0

Cowboy Steve

Having a radar detector helps!
There was a time I would have agreed with you... lol... but unless you are in a large group of vehicles they have very limited effectiveness. Usually by the time the detector goes off, you are already nailed. Laser is pinpoint accurate. So unless you get lucky and get a sniff of a laser splash from someone in front of you, they got ya. Do any jurisdictions still use K or Ka band radars anymore? Been too long since I sniffed around the radar detector technology...

Upvote 0

Lilofan

There was a time I would have agreed with you... lol... but unless you are in a large group of vehicles they have very limited effectiveness. Usually by the time the detector goes off, you are already nailed. Laser is pinpoint accurate. So unless you get lucky and get a sniff of a laser splash from someone in front of you, they got ya. Do any jurisdictions still use K or Ka band radars anymore? Been too long since I sniffed around the radar detector technology...
The radar sector has saved me many times on I-95 when cops hide between and behind the trees.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom