Transportation

Andrew015

Original Poster
Hey gang. Just a quick question: I will be driving down to the CP this januarary. I have heard that if you drive, you'll be put in Chatham Square. I wouldn't bet my left leg on this, but that's what I've heard. I've also heard that Chatham does not get busses. Does this mean I'll have to drive to work everyday???? I planned on mainly using disney transportation, and thought it would be nice to have the car if I happened to wake up late and miss a bus, or just to get around. I will definitely be upset if i have to drive everywhere. Tell me this isn't the case.:fork: :fork: :mad:

Larilyn

Actually, what I've heard from everyone is that if you drive down, you have a choice of being put in either Chatham or Vista....it's the people who don't have a car that can't go to Chatham, since the bus doesn't run there anymore, so they'd have no chance of getting to work.

boink_79

Car Info

Hello:

If im driving there, do I have to register my car? Does there car have to be on my name or parents name? Does everybody in Chattam has to have a car even if the friend im going with has one?

Thanks for helping!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
you have to register it with the apartment complex, so you can get a parking permit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom