Transportation Ticket Centre

suzie

Can someone please explain to me what is the Tranportation Ticket Centre. I think its a place where you transfer, but what?

Is there other TTC in other parks.:veryconfu

Thanks again and again and again.

natalia1681

The Ticket and Transportation Center is the place where you would get on the monorail to go to Epcot or the MK. I think that you can also catch the ferry to the MK from there. They also have the buses that will take you to the other parks, I believe.

And also you can buy tickets there!:D

There's only 1 TTC.

Hope that helps and that you enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

hokielutz

If you are driving, and need to get to Epcot, its best to drive and park at Epcot. Of course if you are switching between Magic and Epcot, then you would park at the TTC and use the monorail for park hopping between the two.

Upvote 0
It's sort of the hub of all of Disney's transportation services as well as the interchange between the Epcot and Magic Kingdom's monorails. I believe that is where some of the Disney Transport buses are parked when not in use.

"Wishes...Dreams...Magic"

Upvote 0

brertigger

The TTC is used for:
-Transferring from MK to EPCOT (via monorail).
-Tranferring from MK to MGM or AK (via bus)
-Transferring from MK to Good Neighbor hotels (via scheduled non-Disney buses)
-Transferring from MK to non-Disney resort (via scheduled non-Disney buses)
-Transferring from MK parking lot to MK via monorail or ferry
-Transferring from monorail resort line (Contemporary, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian) to either EPCOT line or MK Express line.
-Going to MK via monorail or ferry after walking from SoG and vice versa (or riding SoG bus)
-And purchasing tickets (you can also do this at any theme park front gate).

This is all I can think of.
Originally, they were going to have one or even a few TTCs as transportation hubs for all WDW properties, but they are moving away from this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom