Transportation Strategies

momofoneson

Original Poster
Leaving in 29 days for a 10 day vacation!!! :sohappy: So I thought I would plan some transportation strategies for various ADR's we have throughout the course of our trip. What is the best and most efficient way to get around to the places below? I'm even ok with taking a Taxi.
1. Coronado Springs Resort to the Polynesian and back again.
2. Coronado Springs Resort to Hoop De Doo Revue and back again.
3. Coronado Springs Resort to Winter Summerland Mini Golf and back again.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Leaving in 29 days for a 10 day vacation!!! :sohappy: So I thought I would plan some transportation strategies for various ADR's we have throughout the course of our trip. What is the best and most efficient way to get around to the places below? I'm even ok with taking a Taxi.
1. Coronado Springs Resort to the Polynesian and back again. Bus to Magic Kingdom-Monorail to the Poly.
2. Coronado Springs Resort to Hoop De Doo Revue and back again. Bus to Magic Kingdom-boat to Ft Wilderness.
3. Coronado Springs Resort to Winter Summerland Mini Golf and back again. Bus to Blizzard Beach.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks Master Yoda. What about getting back to the resort? Do you suggest a Taxi to get back the quickest?
You can just reverse the procedure to get back to your resort but a taxi will be much quicker. In the case of Hoop De Do at Ft Wilderness you will need to take a bus to the front of the campground to get a cab.

Lucky

Taxi to BB/mini golf will save you the most time for the $$$ spent

Coronado to BB by taxi is only a few dollars

buseegal

with Hoop Dee Doo depends on which show you see for best on way back. later shows should have buses back or if early show repeat boat back to MK and then bus back to resort. with buses for resorts after later shows can take more time for campground buses to get in to stop.can not get a taxi at HDD, only front of campground. only one i have done.

flynnibus

Premium Member
For poly.. you may consider bus to TTC and walking. By the time you walked from the MK buses to the resort monorail platform.. you've basically walked the same distance or close to it.. and then you don't have to wait for the monorail circuit either.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
For poly.. you may consider bus to TTC and walking. By the time you walked from the MK buses to the resort monorail platform.. you've basically walked the same distance or close to it.. and then you don't have to wait for the monorail circuit either.

The resort buses take you directly to the Magic Kingdom, not to the TTC. The only place you can get a bus directly to the TTC is DHS, AK, DD (I *think*), or one of the water parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom