Transportation from resort back to MCO, but not Magical Express?

We have used magical express several times and know how that works. We will be using it for our arrival, but sadly not for departure. We are going from our stay at CBR to Port Canaveral for a cruise (not Disney .... NCL). What is the best way to get a trip back to the airport since we will not have flight reservations on checkout day but plan to take cruise shuttle from the airport. I was told there is other free shuttle service offered from the resorts, but I don't know those details. Anybody have experience using those? Thanks!!

nickys

Premium Member
We have used magical express several times and know how that works. We will be using it for our arrival, but sadly not for departure. We are going from our stay at CBR to Port Canaveral for a cruise (not Disney .... NCL). What is the best way to get a trip back to the airport since we will not have flight reservations on checkout day but plan to take cruise shuttle from the airport. I was told there is other free shuttle service offered from the resorts, but I don't know those details. Anybody have experience using those? Thanks!!

You can still use DME to the airport on your checkout day, even if you don’t have a flight reservations.

Upvote 0

magicalmemories

Original Poster
  • UberX: $82.86
  • Comfort: $100.59
  • UberXL: $125.46
Via NCL p/p

Port Canaveral
MCO​
$29​

A couple of shuttles (Go Port) will cost you about $15 p/p
I did see the goport shuttle from MCO and that is the plan. Trying for plan how to get from CBR to MCO to pick up the goport shuttle.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I was told we could not. How would we do that?

You simply tell them what time you would like to take DME back to MCO. Wondering who told you you couldn’t use it, Disney or DME?

What some people do is use a flight that departs MCO approximately the time that you want to be there for. But others will just say they are staying at a hotel near the airport for the night before their flight. And some just say they want to get back to the airport for an onward journey.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You can still use DME to return to the airport to catch your cruise shuttle.
I am not aware of any other free service.
You could take an uber/lyft/cab/mears transportation.... but those will all cost you.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Call Magical Express directly, 866-599-0951. WDW Central Reservations often gets confused when trying to handle out of the ordinary plane/DME situations.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom