Transportation for early character breakfasts

PotteryGal

We have a couple of early breakfasts scheduled at MK and Epcot, about 1/2 hour to an hour before park opening. Aren't there buses for those early character meals? Does anyone know if Ft. Wilderness has an early bus? I was told by a CM there that the ferry and monorails don't begin running until 30 minutes before park opening, which would be too late for us. Many thanks in advance for any help you could give me!

cloe111479

I know for my husband I last may, there was one early bird bus going around the hotel (Coronado Springs). It took people to the transportation and Ticket center so they could then take a bus, or for us the monorail to the Contemporary for Chef Mickey's.

When you check in, check with the CM at the counter. That is how we found out about the bus for us.

:)

Upvote 0
There are buses that will take you to the park for your ADR. The MK bus should drop you off at MK. I believe buses run an hour before the park opens. They may run earlier then that, so you might want to ask when you check into your resort.

Upvote 0

sprocketfish

We had a character breakfast at MK at an even earlier time... if I remember correctly, we were staying at Fort Wilderness, and the ferry was running early enough to make our reservation... I could be wrong about the ferry, but I know we didn't have any trouble getting to MK with time to spare...

Upvote 0

Mybails

We have an 8:10 at CP and I specifically asked about the ferry and monorail since we are staying off site. Disney dining assured me that they ran early. As much as an hour I believe is what he said.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To confirm...

Early morning character breakfast transportation for resort Guests with a dining reservation at a Walt Disney World theme park or resort location is available. You are advise to be at the designated bus loading zone at least 60 minutes prior to seating time. It is always advantageous for guests to tell the driver that they are going to a Character Breakfast. The bus will arrive at the load zone within 20 minutes, depending on the route.

Guests traveling to a theme park location should proceed to the load zone designated for that theme park and board the bus with that theme park location on the marquee.

Guests traveling to the Grand Floridian, Polynesian or Contemporary Resorts should proceed to the Magic Kingdom load zone and board the Magic Kingdom bus. Monorail service is also available beginning at 7:00am.

Guests traveling to the Beach Club may proceed to the Disney's Hollywood Studios load zone and board the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus. From the Disney's Hollywood Studios they can board the water launch to the Beach Club.

Guests traveling from a resort to another resort for a character breakfast after park opening should take the normal route using a theme park as a transfer hub, if appropriate.

If you have any specific question about how to get to your character breakfast from your resort or when to be at the bus stop, please ask at the resort's Lobby Concierge Desk the day prior to your breakfast.

Upvote 0

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Early morning character breakfast transportation for resort Guests with a dining reservation at a Walt Disney World theme park or resort location is available. You are advise to be at the designated bus loading zone at least 60 minutes prior to seating time. It is always advantageous for guests to tell the driver that they are going to a Character Breakfast. The bus will arrive at the load zone within 20 minutes, depending on the route.

Guests traveling to a theme park location should proceed to the load zone designated for that theme park and board the bus with that theme park location on the marquee.

Guests traveling to the Grand Floridian, Polynesian or Contemporary Resorts should proceed to the Magic Kingdom load zone and board the Magic Kingdom bus. Monorail service is also available beginning at 7:00am.

Guests traveling to the Beach Club may proceed to the Disney's Hollywood Studios load zone and board the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus. From the Disney's Hollywood Studios they can board the water launch to the Beach Club.

Guests traveling from a resort to another resort for a character breakfast after park opening should take the normal route using a theme park as a transfer hub, if appropriate.

If you have any specific question about how to get to your character breakfast from your resort or when to be at the bus stop, please ask at the resort's Lobby Concierge Desk the day prior to your breakfast.

Thanks JP, and everyone else. I will make sure I ask upon checking in where we need to be and when. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyBuffinDE

I'm glad to see that this is posted. I was thinking about this the other day. We have 15 days to go and have 2 ADR Breakfasts. One at AK and one at O'hana. We are staying at WL do you guys think we should drive to the Poly or not?(We are driving down from Delaware so we will have our van)

Upvote 0

rob45

The boat ferry service starts about 7:00 a.m. from Fort Wilderness I believe. I had to be at the MK early for a morning tour and I had no trouble getting there on time. You can boat over to the Contempory and monorail to the ticket and transportation center and transfer over to the EPCOT monorail. I have done that also for a morning tour at EPCOT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom