Transportation between resorts after hours

Juliaz3

I need help with transportation planning please. I'm planning a visit to the MK on a night the park closes at 8pm. From there I plan to go to the Contemporary to watch the Electrical Water Pageant at 9pm and then go to my resort, the Swan.

After the pageant ends around 9:15, will I be able to take a bus from Contemporary to TTC and then to the Swan? Epcot closes at 9pm so I think the TTC will have buses to the Swan until 10pm. Can I even take a bus from Contemporary to TTC at that time of night, or is the only option to take the bus from Contemporary to Downtown Disney and from there catch a bus to the Swan?

Of course, I could take a taxi -- anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from Contemporary to the Swan?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I need help with transportation planning please. I'm planning a visit to the MK on a night the park closes at 8pm. From there I plan to go to the Contemporary to watch the Electrical Water Pageant at 9pm and then go to my resort, the Swan.

After the pageant ends around 9:15, will I be able to take a bus from Contemporary to TTC and then to the Swan? Epcot closes at 9pm so I think the TTC will have buses to the Swan until 10pm. Can I even take a bus from Contemporary to TTC at that time of night, or is the only option to take the bus from Contemporary to Downtown Disney and from there catch a bus to the Swan?

Of course, I could take a taxi -- anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from Contemporary to the Swan?
Monorail to TTC should do the job!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom