Transport from Disney to Universal

RiaButterfly

Original Poster
Hi there from Scotland
:wave:
We're on the 3 week count down to arriving in Orlando to stay at Disney's Pop Century. We have been before but only did Disney parks previously. This time we have tickets to go to Universal as well for a few days. What is the best and most economical way for me and my 3 children to get from Pop Century to the Universal parks?
Thanks for any advice.
Ria

Pioneer Hall

You might want to check at what the cost of renting a car for the day would be. It could be cheaper to do that than get a cab for both of those trips.

wilkeliza

We just did this in January. The cab fair ended up being $40 round trip.

Remember with a car you have to pay for parking over at Universal.

If you are booking through a travel agent talk to them. I know some travel agencies have shuttles that they use to get people from Disney to Universal and back. The times aren't always the best but sometimes they are free or cheap.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hi there from Scotland
:wave:
We're on the 3 week count down to arriving in Orlando to stay at Disney's Pop Century. We have been before but only did Disney parks previously. This time we have tickets to go to Universal as well for a few days. What is the best and most economical way for me and my 3 children to get from Pop Century to the Universal parks?
Thanks for any advice.
Ria

Hi Ria,

As another option you may look into our company. We sponsor this very site and many here have used our services.

Round trip with a luxury sedan (Towncar) is just $75.00 round trip; that is for private service in a luxury car. :)

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Cold71

I read a lot about this topic last year as I wanted to go to Universal as well. I can tell you for sure though that the cheapest way is simply to take a taxi.

I have been looking into this too - You can get tickets from a place called Destinations in Florida which include round trip transportation to & from your Disney resort in a shuttle bus combined with a 1 Day/2 Park Pass for 2 adults for $138.45 each. That seems to be good value when the tickets themselves are $120, so the transport is $9 each way?

bow0303

Hi Ria,

As another option you may look into our company. We sponsor this very site and many here have used our services.

Round trip with a luxury sedan (Towncar) is just $75.00 round trip; that is for private service in a luxury car. :)

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

We're looking for an option like this. How does it work? Example, do we need to call when ready to be picked up for the return trip?

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
We're looking for an option like this. How does it work? Example, do we need to call when ready to be picked up for the return trip?

We would need both pick-up and return times. We work exclusively on a schedule basis.
If you decide during the day to return earlier we will be happy to accommodate your request if a car is available.

Mukta

My travel agent gets me free transportation with the purchase of a 2 park 1 day ticket.

If you already have your tickets, a cab will be your cheapest option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom