Transport between Universal and Disney for a split stay.

Metalborg

Hey everyone,
Next year, my family and I are looking at a split stay between Universal and Disney at the end of August. For those who have done it, what do you recommend for transportation from one to the other?

Weather_Lady

I'd recommend a private town car service (or SUV or van if you need more space for your luggage) if it's in the budget, and if you have a firm departure time in mind. Otherwise, Uber XL or Lyft XL.

We've used both in the past with no problems. It's a pretty short and easy trip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Metalborg

Original Poster
I'd recommend a private town car service (or SUV or van if you need more space for your luggage) if it's in the budget, and if you have a firm departure time in mind. Otherwise, Uber XL or Lyft XL.

We've used both in the past with no problems. It's a pretty short and easy trip.
Thank you. Uber and Lyft seem to be more in our budget than a private town car. I’ll look at prices for both.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

You could potentially rent a car just for the day if you wanted to. We did that when we went from Disney to Port Canaveral for a cruise. It was easy renting on Disney property. Not sure about returns in the Uni area though. At that time it was cheap, but with the shortage of rentals now, that may no longer be the case.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom