Transfers On Transfer Genie

orcagirlbrandy

Original Poster
Hi there,
I'm writing to say that I've been accepted into a full time role on transfer genie which was just approved on the 10th of this month. How long will it take to get my effective transfer date? I'm not going to post what role it is, it is to a full time role and I'm just looking out to see when my affective transfer date will take place. Right now all it says is the congratulations letter and under affective transfer date to check back soon. Also says that it is an automatic transfer thank you for anyone who can kindly answer my question to how long out this transfer will take.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly

HauntedMansionFLA

Hi there,
I'm writing to say that I've been accepted into a full time role on transfer genie which was just approved on the 10th of this month. How long will it take to get my effective transfer date? I'm not going to post what role it is, it is to a full time role and I'm just looking out to see when my affective transfer date will take place. Right now all it says is the congratulations letter and under affective transfer date to check back soon. Also says that it is an automatic transfer thank you for anyone who can kindly answer my question to how long out this transfer will take.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly
Usually it takes a month or so. It depends on the role. Congratulations on the new full time role and steady hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom