Transferring Attractions

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I just have a couple of questions to people who have either worked, or presently worked in a couple of these attractions. I'm thinking about going somewhere else on property, other than Mission:Space. My goal is to try and work as many attractions as possible, before I get into entertainment. So im asking people to consider many factors of the attractions (managers, dealing with guests, CM's, etc) Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've been thinking about transferring to

1. Tower of Terror
2. GMR
3. Soarin' (i've been told many negative things about Soarin' especially with managers)

csaribay

3. Soarin' (i've been told many negative things about Soarin' especially with managers)

You might want to head on over there and speak with the managers to see if you can be cross-trained. Right now, I know Soarin' has less in the way of Cast Members than they would prefer, so they'll probably be keen on getting you trained and allowing you to pick up shifts - and it would be a good way for you to preview the work environment.

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
You might want to head on over there and speak with the managers to see if you can be cross-trained. Right now, I know Soarin' has less in the way of Cast Members than they would prefer, so they'll probably be keen on getting you trained and allowing you to pick up shifts - and it would be a good way for you to preview the work environment.

At Epcot..they don't allow cross training between Future World East, and West..it's either East or West. So if I wanted to go over to the West and work Soarin', I would definetley have to transfer over and be there permanently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom