Transferring a Park Ticket

Buckeye

We have are going to WDW for a week later this month. During planning, a friend decided to meet us there for a couple days. I purchased a ticket for this person and linked it to their MDE account. Something came up and they can no longer meet us in Orlando. How can I transfer that ticket to my account?

I know there are no refunds and tickets are not transferrable after use, but I don't want this to go to waste.

Thanks for any advice.

DVC Ted

Yes, this is possible. However the person to which you assigned the ticket may have to do it. An unused ticket can be reassigned either on the website or in the MDE app. Navigate to where you can see the tickets. A Reassign Ticket option should be available.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
We have are going to WDW for a week later this month. During planning, a friend decided to meet us there for a couple days. I purchased a ticket for this person and linked it to their MDE account. Something came up and they can no longer meet us in Orlando. How can I transfer that ticket to my account?

I know there are no refunds and tickets are not transferrable after use, but I don't want this to go to waste.

Thanks for any advice.
Does your friend have their own MDE account with their own sign-on? If so I think they will need to reassign it.

If they are just a profile managed by you I would think you can reassign it. If not you may need to call.

Upvote 0

Buckeye

Original Poster
Thank you, that's what I figured. We hadn't linked accounts yet, so I guess we'll need to do that.

Appreciate the advice!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom