Trails End question

BeachMouse

Original Poster
Never eaten at Trails End. We drive to Disney and on our morning the day we are driving home was thinking about going to Tri Circle D ranch for a walk around. Then I thought about breakfast at Trails End having never eaten there. Is Trail End nearby the Ranch? Also for anyone who has eaten there my wife has a salt intolerance and everywhere in Disney is extremely accommodating and we are able to eat at most any restaurant but we have never eaten in an all you care to enjoy/buffet type. Do you think/know if they would like just make her an egg white omelette? Of course we would pay the menu price.

monorail81

Do you know that there is no parking lot near Trail’s End and horse barn? You have to park in the main FW lot and take a bus (or walk a long bit) to get to the restaurant and barn? Just want to make sure you’re aware of that before anyone goes deeper With answering.

Raxel7851

Do you know that there is no parking lot near Trail’s End and horse barn? You have to park in the main FW lot and take a bus (or walk a long bit) to get to the restaurant and barn? Just want to make sure you’re aware of that before anyone goes deeper With answering.
From previous posts it seems like you can only park at a resort with a dining reservation if you’re not a guest there. I wonder if they are enforcing that at FW? Depending on what time you wanted breakfast, you could park at the MK, then take the boat to FW. @monorail81 you’re right about the walk. It’s close to a mile, so the internal shuttle bus would be a plus.

BeachMouse

Original Poster
Did not know that thank you

fotofx

There is also a bus running from MK to the Fort. The bus stop is right across from the barn. Kind of between the barn and Trails End. I have to be honest, since they did away with the buffet (Covid) I have not been happy with the food. Have done all three meals and have done it both with and without kids... Not what it once was.. Hoping at some point it will go back to buffet.. Iger, are you listening?

nickys

Premium Member
There is also a bus running from MK to the Fort. The bus stop is right across from the barn. Kind of between the barn and Trails End. I have to be honest, since they did away with the buffet (Covid) I have not been happy with the food. Have done all three meals and have done it both with and without kids... Not what it once was.. Hoping at some point it will go back to buffet.. Iger, are you listening?
I thought the bus from MK stopped only at the main parking lot and you had to take the internal shuttle to Trails End etc?

fotofx

I thought the bus from MK stopped only at the main parking lot and you had to take the internal shuttle to Trails End etc?
No, during Covid they started a new bus from MK to the Fort and back, They have not stopped it since. It uses the Settlement bus stop in the back across from the barn and travels through WL. All the other resort and park buses go to the Outpost (front) and you have to take the internal buses to the Settlement (back). It does not go to TTC, just the MK and there is a sign for it on the MK bus board.

fotofx

From previous posts it seems like you can only park at a resort with a dining reservation if you’re not a guest there. I wonder if they are enforcing that at FW? Depending on what time you wanted breakfast, you could park at the MK, then take the boat to FW. @monorail81 you’re right about the walk. It’s close to a mile, so the internal shuttle bus would be a plus.
If you have an ADR to Trails End they will let you in to park but you would still need to take an internal bus from the Outpost to the Settlement. VERY, VERY, long walk. Depending on where you place the marker, between 1.5 to 1.8 miles... Way too far for me..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom