Trail's End Menu

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Im debating on going to Trail's End tonight. I have been once a few years ago, but the menu looks changed. Is the fried chicken white meat, i do not want only dark meat. Is the food still good?

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I am here now. The food is good not exceptional. Catfish still has bones, fried chicken is pretty good. The veggies are the best.

Disappointed that the ice cream machine is not working so they are giving out mickey bars instead.

Diesel Dan

We ate at Trails End on Feb 18. It was our favorite meal of the week. Great variety, service, atmosphere and all the food was good. One of our party is Gluten free and the chef took great care of his needs. Ice Cream machine was working when we were there. Go and enjoy!

NeverEnufDisney

Trail's End is a must do on each trip we make. It's the best priced buffet and the food is good to great depending on how high end your tastes are. It's not the place for high end dishes. It's frequented by those of us who want fried chicken, barbecued ribs, cowboy beans, chili, salad, and carved meats.

Paul Tremelling

Whenever we come over from the UK, this is one of 'must visit' restaurants. Great selection of food and desserts, and for a brit, a good range of real ales to sample. Coupled with a leisurely trip on the boat from Magic Kingdom, it is a great end to the day.

drwadadli

Im debating on going to Trail's End tonight. I have been once a few years ago, but the menu looks changed. Is the fried chicken white meat, i do not want only dark meat. Is the food still good?
I know that by now it is too late to give you an advice since you would have already been or not go to Trail's End. That being said, it is a good restaurant but have never been for dinner. We will typically go there at least once during a week long vacation for either breakfast or lunch and have never been disappointed.

I am sorry to hear the ice cream machine was broken. Also, sorry to hear the catfish had bones (which is common with catfish unless it is a big fish to make good filets).

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I know that by now it is too late to give you an advice since you would have already been or not go to Trail's End. That being said, it is a good restaurant but have never been for dinner. We will typically go there at least once during a week long vacation for either breakfast or lunch and have never been disappointed.

I am sorry to hear the ice cream machine was broken. Also, sorry to hear the catfish had bones (which is common with catfish unless it is a big fish to make good filets).

The food was good. The chicken was great but my only minor issue is that they have Tabasco sauce and not hot sauce like Texas or Louisiana. The veggies were amazing, as was the chili. The pizza was delicious.

Everything else was ok. Not horrible but wasn't great. The price though was amazing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom