Traditions/Training Hours

Shoney81

Hey yall. Had Onboarding on Monday... and Traditions is this Saturday. I know what time I need to be there, but how long does that particular day usually run?

Also, and I'm sure this will vary widely, so I am almost positive no one will be able to answer, but if any of you went through specialized training before you started in your new job (mine is cosmetology)... was training a standard 9-5 setup? Or how did yours personally work?

Wanting to start with a new Crossfit group down here this coming up Monday night, but not wanting to overcommit myself.

Appreciate it yall!

I know this is like 3 years later but I have a phone interview with DC tomorrow for Cosmetologist. Do you remember the interview questions they asked you? Are you allowed to dress creatively working in that department?

Shoney81

I haven't heard back from them since my interview. It will be three weeks on Monday. My dashboard still says "in progress". So I'm not sure what to make of it or what to do.

I have a phone interview with them tomorrow. Do you remember some of the questions they ask you? I’m so nervous

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom