Traditions Timeline

nicknick553

Original Poster
Hi I was just hired to work the Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios and I was told my first day working would be about May 3rd this is only a week away so did they mean I will start Traditions on May 3rd or is Traditions so short that I can start by May 3rd?

swrtrr

Traditions is only 8 hours. You should have received a pamphlet from casting, when you were there,telling you the time and date you need to be at D.U. for this class. They will have all the information you will need.

KatMaria

Usually you don't really need the pamphlet. Traditions is 8 hours though. And good luck at Backlot Tour, I came from that area and I know everyone there. You'll love it!

nicknick553

Original Poster
Usually you don't really need the pamphlet. Traditions is 8 hours though. And good luck at Backlot Tour, I came from that area and I know everyone there. You'll love it!
I'm sure I'd love anywhere, I've been wanting to work at Disney since I was 8 (10 years ago) so I'm very excited and I think Backlot is a good starter.

melissa!

When you went to the on-boarding process at Casting, They give you a pamphlet that says the day you will start work. This is the Traditions class, you get paid so essentially it is your first day. I will be at Traditions on May 2nd, and I cannot wait!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom