Trader Sam's Questions

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't know if I put this in the right spot but I have a couple questions about Trader Sams:

1. Does anyone know if TS's is decorated for Christmas and if there are any holiday drink specials?
2. How late are they open?
3. How late do they serve food? (We are arriving around 11-11:30pm and would like a snack with our drink.)

Thanks!

ABQ

I was there in December last year, and, at least at that time, to answer #1, no and no. Can't answer 2 or 3.

dreamfinder

Heavily decorated? No. But there were a few subtle tweaks last year that made it seasonally themed, check out the windows for instance. And someone did just post this the other day -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BM5T63cj0JX/ Don't recall any holiday drinks, but they did do the HitchHiking Ghosts mug this year with a special drink at Halloween time, so they may drop something like that again. Haven't seen anything about one though.

They are open from 4PM-12PM. No idea when they stop serving food.

crxbrett

Bumping this thread since I had the same question the OP had. Does anybody know how late they serve food until? I think the one at DL serves food until 11:30p or midnight. I plan to hit Trader Sam's once or twice before heading to my room and a few drinks and a late night dinner/snacks would be great.

Thanks!

durangojim

Bumping this thread since I had the same question the OP had. Does anybody know how late they serve food until? I think the one at DL serves food until 11:30p or midnight. I plan to hit Trader Sam's once or twice before heading to my room and a few drinks and a late night dinner/snacks would be great.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they serve food right up until they close at 1am

Marijil

be warned...its small and there are no adrs so be prepared to grab a pager and wait...i planned a whole anniversary date around having apps and drinks there only to arrive and be told that the wait was approx 50 minutes and that was just to get in, no seat guarantee

crxbrett

be warned...its small and there are no adrs so be prepared to grab a pager and wait...i planned a whole anniversary date around having apps and drinks there only to arrive and be told that the wait was approx 50 minutes and that was just to get in, no seat guarantee

I've been to the DL one multiple times so I am expecting a wait. I probably won't even arrive until 10 or 11pm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom