TR: "The 9 of us, Make that 10, 1st Christmas Trip and Lots of Sick People!"

i know i know, I DID IT AGAIN! go on a trip and make a pre trip report and never post about how it was. it just got so crazy! when we got back we only had like 3 weeks before christmas and then before you know it i was at my baby shower and then the little girl arrived. well Ariella Lucia was born on March 25, 2011, 3 days late. I had to be induced because of my blood pressure suddenly going up. My birthday is March 21st so we are 4 days apart which is nice, glad it wasnt on my birthday! i had some complications after the delivery, hemorrhaging being one of them. went back into the hospital 10 days post-partum and they found out that some of the placenta was left so i had to have emergency surgery. but everything is good now. My little princess just turned 6 months already on Sept 25th!! i cant believe how fast time goes by. she is getting so big......and yes we are not waiting that long to take her to disney. we plan on going in 2014 for her 3rd birthday and my 30th birthday. if i dont spend my 30th in disney im gonna be really depressed reaching that age! :p

so i dont know if i remember it all so i may just post pictures on here and tell some stories along with it from what i remember. ill also post a pic of Ariella!

snookie5605

Original Poster
Day 8 hollywood studios...

so today was HS. my mom wasnt going today cuz one my dad was leaving and two she was just too tired and didnt really like it there. chynna also got some kind of stomach bug so she was home sick. so we were now down 3 people. our pics were starting to look bare! it was also freezing, as you can see when you see our group pic!

priceless!
ushollywoodstudios.jpg

we ate at starring rolls cafe cuz they have great pastries and they are big enough to get a bunch to share. so we ate there and headed off to do some rides. im just gonna post a bunch of pics cuz we did a whole lot of rides in the morning and took character pics so here ya go...

sonnymikesnowman.jpg

mikesnowman.jpg

memikechipdale2.jpg

memikechipdale.jpg

hollywoodstudios2.jpg

hollywoodstudios.jpg

hollywood2.jpg

hollywood.jpg

great movie ride
greatmovieride5.jpg

snookie5605

Original Poster
Day 8 continued

great movie ride still..
greatmovieride4.jpg

greatmovieride3.jpg

greatmovieride2.jpg

greatmovieride.jpg

as you can see he is now onto his third hat, haha
boyswoodybuzz.jpg

armyman.jpg

backlottour.jpg

antbacklottour.jpg

im going to do a separate one for osbourne lights cuz i have a ton of pics so that is up next...

snookie5605

Original Poster
DAY 8 lunch and OSBOURNE LIGHTS

so we ate lunch at Mama Melrose. they were pretty good for a light lunch, lots of flatbreads and salads and stuff. we decided to not go to sci fi cuz we were starving by the time dinner came and we didnt want to miss the lights. so we skipped the fireworks since we had all seen them and went to eat dinner at Pizza Planet, then off to the Osbourne Lights. these were amazing, very packed but amazing!

osblights.jpg

osblights2.jpg

osblights3.jpg

osbournelights.jpg

osbournelights2.jpg

osbournelights3.jpg

osbournelights4.jpg

osbournelights5.jpg

osbournelights6.jpg

osbournelights7.jpg

snookie5605

Original Poster
DAY 9...disaster day...

so today we were supposed to go to EPCOT and MK, just us not my mom. my mom didnt want to go back to KONA, so we all went back for breakfast cuz well we are obsessed. so we went back there and ate and then hopped on the monorail to go to MK. this was one of the days that they were taping the Christmas Day Parade. yes for those of you who dont know this, that parade is not live. they even told us that if it is cloudy down in florida, they will make it look sunny on the parade cuz florida is always supposed to be sunny. here is just a pic of the madness ...

toysoldiers.jpg

we mainly walked around, went on a few more rides, got some pics, here are some of those... it was packed so it was hard to get around to much

must say these two were hysterical!
tiana4.jpg

sonnytoysoldier.jpg

um and i know hes santa but he was a little freaky, made the kids hold hands and really creeped us out...he was a bit much

kidssanta.jpg

chynnasanta.jpg

ussanta.jpg

boyspinocchio.jpg

boysfairygodmother4.jpg

boysbaloo2.jpg

so while we were walking around heading to frontierland, we experienced something we have never seen before. it was actually one of the best moments of the whole trip. since they were taping the parade that day, they had all the streets roped off because randomly throughout the day the floats were coming through to go to main street for the taping. well they had like "disney security" all over. people were not listening to them and running under the ropes to cross the streets instead of just walking up the side. i mean it was annoying cuz the sides were packed but they still did it. well it was very undisneylike, but whenever someone disobeyed them, the security went running after them and yelling. it was so funny i cant even tell you. but we also got to see the floats close up during the day and we took tons of pics so they are to follow:

snookie5605

Original Poster
DAY 9...disaster day...CONTINUED

pics of the floats going up to main street for the parade taping....

pirates7.jpg

pirates6.jpg

evils8.jpg

evils7.jpg

evils6.jpg

evils5.jpg

evils4.jpg

evils2.jpg

i honestly dont remember where we ate for lunch...so we will skip that part, but the next plan was to head over to EPCOT. well we couldnt get in! i didnt realize that even if you have two days left on your ticket, you cant use it in the same day as another park. you need a park hopper on your ticket. me being Miss Disney as my family calls me messed that one up. so so much for our fantastic dinner at Le Cellier that night! so we tried to fix it but they wouldnt let us through unless we bought the hopper which we werent doing so my BIL got on his ipad and made us reservations at Fultons in DD. so we headed back to DD to walk around i think and then we went to eat at Fultons. they were pretty good just expensive but we knew that going into it. after this we walked over to the mini golf at the swan. i didnt play cuz just the walk over killed my feet. so i sat and waited. after this we headed back to the room.

snookie5605

Original Poster
Day 10

so today we decided to head back to EPCOT since it didnt work out so well yesterday. chynna and my mom went to DD to go shopping. in the morning we all ate at Whispering Canyon. they were pretty good for breakfast and of course my husband joined in with the kids for the horse ride around the restaurant...

treewildlodge2.jpg

treewildlodge.jpg

mikewhispcanyon2.jpg

mikewhispcanyon.jpg

so we went to EPCOT and just walked around tried to get more characters but it didnt work out too well...we did get the boys with Santa and Mrs Claus though....

boystheclausesepcot.jpg

after a long day at EPCOT, longer than we expected we headed back to the room and just grabbed some food from SSR. packed up and got ready to leave the next day.

snookie5605

Original Poster
Going Home....so sad but eventful!

just letting you know i will post some more of the photopass pics later, i left the cd at home....

so today we were leaving, our flight was fairly early so we had to get up early. well apparently my brother in law got nervous the night before and took something to calm his nerves around 4 am. well he took it on an empty stomach which he should know better since hes a doctor, but he was throwing up! lovely! well he was in the bathroom the entire time checking out of the hotel, ended up on the bench outside with a trash bag looking like a homeless person, then threw up not in the trashcan or trash bag and threw up on the street before we got onto the bus. we then shipped him to the back of the bus to sit by himself and be near the bathroom if he needed it. we made it to airport where he proceeded to throw up again in the bathroom. we somehow got him through security considering he hadnt shaven and looked half drunk! he could have passed for a stoned out terrorist! so we get to the terminal where he takes more meds to ease his stomach and now he is like out cold, i mean out cold like weekend at bernies out cold! were all cracking up at him. then they announce that they booked too many people on our flight and wanted some volunteers to stay and they would pay for a room for them. at this point, my sister was dealing with him and freaking out about getting on a plane (if you remember she was the one who took pills before we left to ease her nerves). then it starts to storm, so now shes thinking this is gods way of telling her that the plane is going to crash and they should be the volunteers! my nerves now!

well we all got on the plane, anthony proceeded to throw up once again in the bathroom, he asked the attendants for ice and pretty much conked out. well now we decided to stick lil anthonys sombrero on his head cuz he was so out of it and take pics. there were even strangers on the plane taking pics! we were hysterical! we didnt know how to get him off the plane cuz he wasnt responding thats how asleep he was. we waited to let everyone else off cuz we werent sure if we were going to need a wheelchair. well didnt she get attitude and tell us to get off the plane! no kidding lady we were getting off, did you see the half dead man sitting there! :ROFLOL: well we got him off the plane and into the car somehow and all was good. so yeah that was our trip, quite interesting! again i will post the photopass pics later! hope you all enjoyed and again i am so sorry it took me so long!

disneygirl1

Glad you posted your TR! Congrates on your new princess! I see that you rented DVC points? We are actually considering doing the same thing for our pre cruise stay in April. Can I ask who you rented thru and how your experience was?

snookie5605

Original Poster
lucky you! you get to go back so soon!! im in withdrawal already! um i rented throught the dvc board and the couples name was donald and sharon metzger, i have their email address if youd like, they refer me to alot of people who have questions so just let me know. honestly, i dont know how often i would do it again. yes, it was ALOT cheaper than staying at one of their hotels, but when you rent, you actually act as an owner. so you get maid service once during a weeks stay, you cant get specials like the free dining or any gift cards they are offering, so that was kinda crappy! they were having free dining while we were down there and i wish we could have gotten it cuz we spent WAY too much money on food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom