Toys Disney should make!

Cmdr_Crimson

Well now that they have a partnership with Lego they could try to make better quality sets.

Ohh for the possibilities...
3e61e_legodisneyland_1.jpg

Where'd you get it? Does it say "squirrel!"?

Unfortunately he doesnt say that. I got it from mousegear at epcot.

He says:
"Are you a dog too?"
"Hi there!"
"My name is dug. I have just met you and i love you"
"Will you be my master?"
"A ball, a ball, oh boy a ball"
"I can bark (woof woof), and here is howling (hooooooooowwwwwllll)"
And another about being on a special mission (have you seen a bird?) but its too long to write, im sure you get the idea. :lol:

ddbowdoin

they need to employ the following... "less is more"

ever see the interior of a cheap car like a corolla or a chevy cruze? they have to have a crapload of fake wood or plastic and features to jazz it all up... whereas have you seen the interior of a Porche? Minimal and beautiful.

I think a lot of Disney gear simply has TOO much going on. I'd start reducing things and making cleaner lines... but that is the artist in me.

A "my adventure book" like mr. Fredericksons on UP

A perry the platypus inaction figure or ducky momo guy :)

And maybe a Walt Disney paintbrush or art set :shrug: -not really toys

King Mickey

Kingdom. Hearts. Merchandising.

Agreed, Toysrus only had a few figures and that's about it and Hot Topic has shirts and a few knick knacks but KH is still big like you say later, and since the new game just came out in Japan you'd think they'd do something for the english release. Plus yesterday was it's 10th b-day, so much for that.

Disneybub

not so much of a toy, but i think Disney would make a KILLING selling scented candles. Soarin Pine, Soarin Oranges, Rome Burning, APPLE PIE FROM PHILHARMAGIC, popcorn and cookie smell on main street, etc. There is so much within the parks and outside the parks they can create. just a thought.

OMG i totally love this idea!!! :sohappy:

ryanduggers

Bring back the discontinued monorail assessories, and add the Epcot station, MK station, Dumbo tents, better Spaceship Earth (bigger), studios entrance, & Freindship boats..

I need those for my layout.

Lego Disney

No
At some point, posting the same thing repeatedly, especially in long dormant threads, will get you labeled as a spammer.
Not really sure how its "spam."
I only posted in like three places where people had specifically talked about Lego Disney stuff.
I put a lot of work into the project and thought other people who love Disney and Lego might think it was fun.
That's all.
Wasn't sure where to go with it.
Apparently not here?
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom