Toy Story the Musical

Fun2BFree

Well, they DID make a compelling and exciting musical for Finding Nemo, the movie with only one original song: "Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming". :lol:

Captain Hank

Interesting. I admit that I'm a bit skeptical, but the Nemo musical is very, very good. I wonder if this could someday be a replacement for either Voyage of the Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast--Live on Stage at the Studios.

colav10

It was mentioned in the new 2008 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World that they were considering putting a Toy Story show in the ABC Theater.

Spyne

Interesting news. I guess if it will be successful enough on the Disney Cruise Line, they may bring it over to the theme parks. We'll have to wait and see.

imamouse

I saw the audition call for this last year and tried to get my 6'3", red head son to try out. He sings with several groups and can dance (if taught). But he's still in college, so....

I hope they bring this show to DHS. I love the Finding Nemo musical at DAK.

WaltsApprentice

Interesting news. I guess if it will be successful enough on the Disney Cruise Line, they may bring it over to the theme parks. We'll have to wait and see.

I would still though they bring over the Golden Mickeys Show from the DCL...its sooo good...and it would fit in perfect with the new DHS Theme! Its an award show! If you have never seen it and plan on goin on a DCL make sure you do see it! Its amazing!!:) It goes through all the classic and new disney movies and music! Even ones they rarely show like Mulan and Hunchback!! :) I wish they had a youtube version of it so i could show you. They have a longer version of this in Hong Kong!

bgraham34

I too am skeptical about this one. This is my favorite Pixar film. But I wont judge until i hear some reviews or see for myself.

JimboJones123

Set to the tune of "Luke be a Jedi, Tonight"
Which is set to the tune of "Luck be a Lady, Tonight"

Woody be a Cowboy tonight...
Just be a Cowboy tonight...

Don't envy over Buzz...
Who gets more Hugs...

Don't cry for Slinky...
Varney's got a pair of Wingies...
Will he be in part 3????

Woody be a Cowboy tonight....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom