Toy Story Mania

mcstensrud

I was just there and played the new game with Rex and Trixie.I kinda liked Bo Peep better but other characters from TS3 appear in random places.It is still a cool ride.Did it 4 times.
Get your Fast Passes early they were all gone by 11:00 AM:eek:

akc

I'm thrilled that these gates are going in. So many parents just do not watch their children as they come off the ride. It's sad that the CMs have to become the parents at this point as the children run toward the track.
THERE ARE YELLOW LINES FOR A REASON!

It's basically a train track. There are moving vehicles powered by lots of voltage. If a kid falls in there because of a negligent parent (and it's happened...) it's not good. Yet the parents don't seem to see the danger. Instead they're chatting about their scores or trying to find out new secrets from the cast members already busy watching the track, loading and unloading the vehicles, sending it on, AND babysitting their children.

So if you're going on this ride, please hold your child's hand. It's kinda important. And kinda implied. And yet... :brick:

disneysroyal411

well the first few days are travel and relax at the resort dates. monday (the 13th) is our first day at one of the parks (have 5 day tickets)

Ahh I see yah it was because you said 10-9, and I though "How is he going backward in tim?" Also it said the year was 2018 and well, you can't book a vacation then as far as I know. Lol

RAXIP

I read an update in another place that the ride would be down Aug 15-28. Still a rumor, but thought I'd pass along the info.

Out of curiosity, what is the other place?

And to answer a previous question of yours, today is the 2 year anniversary of the official opening of TSMM.

thewhitequeen

Original Poster
Out of curiosity, what is the other place?

And to answer a previous question of yours, today is the 2 year anniversary of the official opening of TSMM.

Sure. Google --> StitchKingdom --> Disboards --> Some guy I don't know twitter page. :lol: So much information in google.

Jeff456

My trip is the 21st Aug- 31st, I really hope I will be able to go on this at the end of my trip, I have not been on it yet!

XxMickeyMousexX

so i should be able to take my son on it when we are at the world from 9/10 - 9/18 ????

heck I havent been on it....im very much looking forward to it

Ahh I see yah it was because you said 10-9, and I though "How is he going backward in tim?" Also it said the year was 2018 and well, you can't book a vacation then as far as I know. Lol

i corrected it....as you see, i just jumbled the dates together :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom