Toy Story Mania Video

WaltsApprentice

Yeah. Judging from the preview pics I've seen, I don't think Buzz will be in it (although the Little Green Men will).

I don't know I think the pictures behind the guy in it is spaced theme... I think he is in it with the LGMs...I don't think they would leave him out :) We shall wait and see!

DisneyDellsDude

I know about a year ago when we looked at a blueprint layout, some people came to the conclusion that it would have mainly two seperate tracks you could take (with the intro and end of the attraction being the same). One was space-themed and one was barn-themed. Anyone know if that is still happening?

1disneydood

I'd like to know if they are going to use any aa's while on the ride. They say we'll interact with the characters while on the ride, but please I hope we're not interacting with only CG onscreen charaters. I'd rather have cutouts then the ride being only screen technology. :shrug:

darthjohnny

One of the first things he says in the video is that Buzz is part of the characters.

Yeah. He did mention Buzz.

But does anyone think the Imagineer could have just slipped up?

Some places I've read rumors on the ride mention Buzz. If he is in the ride, isn't it strange that one of the biggest Toy Story characters is not hyped up in the ride?

It's just all the preview pictures and concept art don't show Buzz, nor do the promotional posters on the construction walls. I've seen in one form or another Woody, Bo Peep, Rex, Stinky Pete, Hamm, the Army Guys, the Little Green Men, Mr. Potato Head, and Jesse, but no Buzz. :shrug:

I'd like to know if they are going to use any aa's while on the ride. They say we'll interact with the characters while on the ride, but please I hope we're not interacting with only CG onscreen charaters. I'd rather have cutouts then the ride being only screen technology.

I'm pretty sure there will be an Audio Animatronic Mr. Potato Head in the line (kind of like the Buzz Lightyear in Space Ranger Spin). Not sure about the ride though.

Disneykidder

I'm psyched...can't wait for it!! My family loves Toy Story and an interactive ride is even better!! Disney should make more of them!!:)

OmegaKnight

When they originally announced the project last year, WDI mentioned that there will be an AA Mr. Potato Head in the queue of the attraction. He will act as the "carnival barker" and invite guests to play along. He will be using the same technology used in Turtle Talk, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and the Muppet Mobile Lab to interact in real time with the guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom