Toy story mania sneak peek

jt04

i will be different, trust me. The facades will be well themed (in DCA VERy well themed) the queue will feature a new "type" of AA and the sets combined with the 3d environments will provide with enough theming. The vehicles will spin, there will be smells, water sprays, etc.. it will be fun! (besides, the levels will adjust so that if you suck at shooting you arent that embarrassed :p)

Do you (or anyone) have any idea as to what the new facades are that are connected to the GMR building on Pixar Place?

WDWFigment

Looks kinda crappy!!lol!! Doesnt this look like another buzzlightyears ride? Or MiB? I guess they just wanted to stick something in there quickly. Spiderman meets buzzlight year. I guess I should shut my mouth until it opens, the ride that is.

I don't think another buzz would be so bad... I actually don't expect this to be that good...

CThaddeus

The truth is, I'm looking forward to Toy Story Mania. It sounds like fun, and it looks as if it will be easier on my carpal tunnel than Buzz Lightyear. I'm quite fond of the Buzz attraction (but can't play it as much as I'd like to), so this should become one of my California Adventure/Disney's Hollywood Studios favorites. Do I want to see an attraction like this in every Disney Park? No, that would be overkill, but this one more won't be a bad thing, I think.

NoVa Mom

Thanks for the youtube links! I watched both clips and loved them!:wave: Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see them in person!! Trust me they will be open by the time we get back there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom