Toy Story Mania - open for Memorial Day?

KevinPage

Original Poster
I searched and didn't see this asked already (don't shoot me if it has).

Was thinking of going to DHS either today (Sunday) or tomorrow (Memorial Day) to ride TSM, but couldn't figure out if was going to be open or not.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Most likely, but as always with a soft opening, no guarantee of being open until the official opening day of 31 May 2008. Have fun! :)

MissM

It was running Sunday. 110 minutes wait. They were even using fastpasses. (At around 1pm, return time was 6:30-7:30)
-m

Rabflmom

We were there Thursday. We had a short wait for the ride maybe 10-15 minutes, but we were there around 8PM. People were already waiting for Fantasmic( full stadium for the show), but we werer able to ride and then get to Fantasmic and get into one of the side seating areas.

My reaction to Toy Story Mania--- think of the ad for Disney with the 60 year old being a kid for the day. This soon to be 60( well Dec. anyway) year old loved the ride. I had a blast. Kids will love the ride. So colorful and easy to see when you hit the targets. Like at an arcade you stop at each booth to hit the targets. Each car holds 2 people on each side so if you have 3 or 5 people in your group someone will ride with a stranger like I did. But...... you end friends who have had fun competing against each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom