Toy Story Mania and Contemporary Construction

MickeyLover404

Original Poster
This is my first picture update of construction at Walt Disney World! I'm so excited lol! I took these on my last trip, from Christmas Day to January 3, 2008! So enjoy!
Toy Story Mania Construction
100_12791.jpg

100_1277.jpg

100_1276.jpg

100_1270.jpg

100_1269.jpg

uklad79

Mickey Ave looks very narrow with the buildings going up at the other side. I have a feeling these will be some real Midway games a la DCA and be cheap and nasty to try and releve people of a bit more cash.

Thanks for the update great pictures behind the wall.

Swoosh

Why exactly do you think they will be "games"? How does that fit into DHS? If anything they will probably character greeting areas. Heaven knows we need more of those in that park. There will probably be a couple of quick grab stands and at least one pin trade/shirt shop

uklad79

Why exactly do you think they will be "games"? How does that fit into DHS? If anything they will probably character greeting areas. Heaven knows we need more of those in that park. There will probably be a couple of quick grab stands and at least one pin trade/shirt shop

Because the ride is a Midway ride and DCA has the same things around that area. I could be wrong it's just a guess. And as for it fitting into DHS how does the ride they are building fit in? It doesn't is the answer the park has a very loose theme in some areas.

jiminy.cricket

Thanks for the pix! I saw the Contemporary DVC addition in person, and it doesn't seem like it will obstruct the view of anyone in the main tower.

jt04

Because the ride is a Midway ride and DCA has the same things around that area. I could be wrong it's just a guess. And as for it fitting into DHS how does the ride they are building fit in? It doesn't is the answer the park has a very loose theme in some areas.

Patience. They are working on that.

Toy Story is Pixar, and the ride is going to be in Pixar Place. It fits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom