Toy Story Lot Parking at Disneyland

Luigi

Original Poster
We are going in October with another family. We are DVC members and we are staying at the Grand Californian. But the other family going with us booked their stay at the Red Lion Hotel (Good neighbor)

So, my question is really for them...

It's probably a nice 15 walk to DLR from that hotel, but could they do a quick 5 minute walk around the corner to the DL Toy Story lot and take an official bus from there?

Is this possible? Has anyone done this before in this forum? Any tips?

Thanks!!!:)

TP2000

I've done this exact thing to/from the Anaheim Hilton when I've stayed there on business. They don't check for tickets or proof of parking, they just smile and let you board the next bus that pulls in.

The frequency and efficiency of the Toy Story buses beats any hotel shuttle, and the short walk to the lot will be rewarded with a quick bus ride to within steps of the park main entrance. Go for it!

Cosmic Commando

Are there any rules who can park here, APs or day guests? We may park here a lot just to avoid lugging our stroller in the M&F tram and have a shorter walk back to the car.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Are there any rules who can park here, APs or day guests? We may park here a lot just to avoid lugging our stroller in the M&F tram and have a shorter walk back to the car.
Anyone can park at Toy Story. I do most of the time… it's much easier to deal with than M&F. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom