Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

djkidkaz

So new area line up is going to be Old Hollywood( Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard), Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land? This is going to be weird.

I'm thinking there still has to be some other changes coming that aren't announced. Your not going to add Star Wars and toy story and then rebrand the whole park because of those two additions.

devoy1701

So are they planning something else to take over the SOA and LMA area or will Star Wars and Toy Story Land consume this?

That's what Im trying to figure out. It's looking like SOA/LMA area is not accounted for in these expansions yet.

Also...bottom right looks like we're getting something "Woody" themed...maybe just a meet and greet...but maybe something Woody's Round-up themed. A dinner show (or just a show show) would be nice.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
That's what Im trying to figure out. It's looking like SOA/LMA area is not accounted for in these expansions yet.

Also...bottom right looks like we're getting something "Woody" themed...maybe just a meet and greet...but maybe something Woody's Round-up themed. A dinner show (or just a show show) would be nice.

We don't know for sure where Star Wars will go, there are a lot of options some of which might take out SOA and LMA.

devoy1701

Well they will probably have to relocate the buzz and woody meet n greet if they are relocating the tsmm entrance.
this makes more sense now. i was trying to wrap my head around how this land would work out with the current entrance to TSMM being where it is. Looks like they are moving the entrance to the side of the building (in between the current show building and where the Jack Sparrow attraction was?).

Skyway

Toy Story Land is definitely going BEHIND the current TSMM building. I'm happy about that. Makes the most sense and actually means opening up an area not used by guests instead of a horribly crowded former backstage walkway.

If so, they could seal off the existing Mickey Ave/ Pixar Place. Would that allow more regular fireworks to return?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom