Toy Story Land Characters

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Are any other sources reporting the apparent news that mouseplanet had for TSL character greetings? I can believe Jessie, but Rex and Aliens too? I need to see other sources with more detail before I stop thinking that they maybe misinterpreted static photo ops as actual character greetings. Especially for someone the size of Rex.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Are any other sources reporting the apparent news that mouseplanet had for TSL character greetings? I can believe Jessie, but Rex and Aliens too? I need to see other sources with more detail before I stop thinking that they maybe misinterpreted static photo ops as actual character greetings. Especially for someone the size of Rex.

With all the apparent cuts in the most recent concept art, I am not sure where they would put them.

doctornick

With all the apparent cuts in the most recent concept art, I am not sure where they would put them.

This. I was sure at least part of the Woody's Roundup area would include M&Gs (thinking Woody and Jessie) and there's the building next to the Green Alien ride that seems obvious to be a Buzz M&G (so that's one spot). But I'm not sure where they would put any M&G's now, let alone additional ones beyond the obvious characters.

Edit: I guess I could see the Little Green Aliens as streetmosphere/walk around characters. They've done that with the Green Army Men before

Rteetz

This. I was sure at least part of the Woody's Roundup area would include M&Gs (thinking Woody and Jessie) and there's the building next to the Green Alien ride that seems obvious to be a Buzz M&G (so that's one spot). But I'm not sure where they would put any M&G's now, let alone additional ones beyond the obvious characters.

Edit: I guess I could see the Little Green Aliens as streetmosphere/walk around characters. They've done that with the Green Army Men before
They still do that with the green army men.

Kman101

I wish they'd randomize Toy Story Mania and offer seasonal overlays. I know the ride doesn't need any more encouragement for people to ride it but it would get me on there a bit more. I've ridden it twice and really have no desire to do so again. It goes too fast and is too hectic for me. I also don't like whirling around a clear soundstage that has little puppet show theater boxes. I'd rather there be actual sets. Another missed opportunity.

Sped2424

tumblr_o648nxNKR71rb3d4bo1_1280.png
]
This is where Jessie and Rex are located on the new version of the attraction. They seem to have been shrunk down from the previous version of the ride. Couldn't find wheezy but Mic and Mr Spell are at the end of this ride in which I am going to guess is some form of interactivity with either magic bands or even something like roz at the end of monsters inc over at DCA.
tumblr_o648vqESTH1rb3d4bo1_500.png

Kman101

So the coaster theming around it won't be as bare bones. It was a tad junky in the original concept art so I'm sort of OK with it being scaled down. I would have loved the trenches though, if they were ever even a true reality, but I think it will be a really pleasing family coaster that this park desperately needs. Some may be surprised and actually really enjoy the ride.

Do we know any sort of time estimate on how long it will be? As short as the Mine Train/Barnstormer, or somewhere in between the big ones and the babies? LOL

I guess in terms of actual length it could have a bit more promise and feel more "complete" of a ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom