Toy Story AP Previews

matt9112

I'm interested to see what the crowds for this will be like a few weeks-months after opening. While it will be a nice addition, I find it hard to believe it will garner Pandora type attraction.

one word marketing.....this will be marketed and sold as the rebirth of the lord...ok im kidding but it will be pushed hard all thsoe mommy types with strollers full of kiddos need to go

DisneyJoe

I'm interested to see what the crowds for this will be like a few weeks-months after opening. While it will be a nice addition, I find it hard to believe it will garner Pandora type attraction.
Many that booked trips prior to June 30 have moved them after - some by just a few weeks, some by a few months, if that gives you any clue.

Rich T

one word marketing.....this will be marketed and sold as the rebirth of the lord...ok im kidding but it will be pushed hard all thsoe mommy types with strollers full of kiddos need to go
And then the stroller crowd will find both new rides have height restrictions. Whoops!

YankeeMouse

Just got the email invite to register for Toy Story Land event for passholders in September, which I did, even though I was just there. There were 2 time slots, 7-8 a.m. and 8-9 a.m.

afb28

is there a link you can post for it? I never got the pandora email either, this is such a dumb way to do it

GlassHalfFull

well the email went out.. and I was registered by one of my friends.. for a weekend I can't make... because it wouldn't allow her to only select a few people, so when she registered she didn't realize she was registering all 8 of us in her list.. this is a disaster..

splashtest

Thankfully I happened to check my email and got a date. The process went pretty smooth. Only Tuesday -Friday of each week were available.

flhurricane

Unless you're local and/or can take a day off, don't even try registering. Only time blocks were 7-8 and 8-9 three or four days a week during September, with most being taken up already.

Very disappointing. Was hoping for at least a few weekend days in there, or maybe evening blocks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.38.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.38.12 PM.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 251

disneygeek90

Unless you're local and/or can take a day off, don't even try registering. Only time blocks were 7-8 and 8-9 three or four days a week during September, with most being taken up already.

Very disappointing. Was hoping for at least a few weekend days in there, or maybe evening blocks.
There were Saturdays but they went quickly. I agree the times are very inconvenient overall for most of those working or a short drive away. An evening option would have been nice.

tribbleorlfl

Yeah, I feel you. I get that they can't close the area to normal guests for u, but such limited windows during the middle of the week after FL kids have gone back to school does nothing for us. Personally, I don't care about having exclusive access, but I do want to experience the rides. I'd rather they give passholders guaranteed one-time use FP's to use at their leisure than this garbage.

Add me to the list of people who didn't get the Avatar or this email, after spending an hour on the phone with Guest Services a month ago when they announced this offering to ensure I'd get the email the moment it was sent out. My wife got hers around 4:20, though.

shipley731

The email was delivered to my inbox at 3:39pm. Just saw it & tried to register & event is full. Guess I’ll just wait until I can get a fast pass.

reptar77

I didn't get an email at all, I did get pandora. Thank you guys for posting the link. Super sucks that it is already full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom