Tower Of Terror

Steve-Matt

Original Poster
Does any one else find it strange and ironic that if you back out of the Tower Of Terror ride at the last moment you have to take an elevator down! We only found this out when our friend backed out and told us about the elevator.

T-1MILLION

Same thing happened to my dad because he has a heart condition but he loves the Twilight Zone so we wanted to show him the preshow and queue.
He asked the bell hop that was in the back out elevator "How do you like working here?" Bell hopp said it was fun. Then my dad just had to say.: "Dosen't it have it's ups and downs" The bell hop then gave a smirk and laughed. :lol: Man I love that ride. Is the reason for the elevator at that exit because of where the ending is in the basement?(lower level)

actor072002

Think about this!

When you get off TT you are in the gift shop, right! well the gift shop, I believe is right below (a floor down) the lobby queue area. When you enter the "basement"/ "Boiler Room" you haven't changed floors. This is only an illusion. Disney would not want anybody going backwards through the queue. So you would have to go down a floor to enter the gift shop.

So chance are they let you exit through there. I could be wrong.

Morwen

Steve-Matt said:
Does any one else find it strange and ironic that if you back out of the Tower Of Terror ride at the last moment you have to take an elevator down! We only found this out when our friend backed out and told us about the elevator.

lol... that's too funny! I wonder what they'd do if someone decided not to go on TT because of a fear of elevators... how would they get out? Just food for thought I suppose...:p

Brooke

Haha...one of my friends chickened out and then thought I was kidding when I told her that she needed to take the elevator to get down. She thought I was trying to trick her into going on the ride until the elevator opened and she realized that it was a REAL elevator.

SummerInFL

Oh how funny is that?! My boyfriend doesn't want to ride this attraction. Might just get him to come in and see if he backs out. :p hehehehe JK!

WDWBro

Brooke said:
Haha...one of my friends chickened out and then thought I was kidding when I told her that she needed to take the elevator to get down. She thought I was trying to trick her into going on the ride until the elevator opened and she realized that it was a REAL elevator.

oh that's funny :lol:

TomorrowlandTyler

Steve-Matt said:

This is very funny!
Last time I rode there was a lady who "chickened out" and was affraid to get on the "back out" elevator because she thought it was a trick and didn't think it was a "real" elevator. but the CM finially convinced her to get in. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom