Tower of Terror

How would you rate the Tower of Terror? (1 being the worst, 10 the best)

Votes: 3 3.1%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 2 2.1%

Votes: 2 2.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 17 17.5%

Votes: 12 12.4%

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters

soccer9miahamm

Original Poster
Since I am a huge Tower of Terror fan, I would like to hear from everyone else that feels their life would not be complete without the Tower. I have been on it 28 times in my 7 trips to WDW. Is that a high number-for a South Dakotan? Thanks!

Emma

10 from me too! :sohappy:
This is definitely one of the best rides at WDW - I've been on it so many times, I've lost count! :lol: :D

Big Pooh

10+ for me also. The only other WDW attraction that gets a 10 is Haunted Mansion. They rank 1 and 1a on my list. Get back with me after I ride Mission:Space in Sept.

Cheers :wave:

Peaches

The tower of terror is also one of my favorites. I just love tha atmosphere. All the little details, the boiler room is awsome. :)

wsapooh

It scares be absolutely green. The terror I feel walking up to that building is enough to choke the life out of me.

disneydawg

I think this ride is the best example for what sets disney rides and parks apart from the run of the mill amusement parks. It is the most completely themed ride I think they have ever done. From the moment you walk through the gates you are immersed in the story. It all builds as you slowly progress to the drop(s). Once its over I always have to go back for another ride. A 10 really doesnt do it justice.

mr snrub

whats odd is that it totally immerses you in the story, but its one of the few rides that breaks the rule of story isolation (if that makes sense) by giving you a view of the whole park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom