Tower of Terror Up or Down

Don L Duck

Original Poster
I don't know if this has been covered already.but I would like to hear about the new ToT RIDE. How was it :rolleyes: Any information on this ride would be helpful

DisJosh

There are descriptions of all the diferent sequences on the maind WDW Magic page. Check those out if ya haven't :D It gives you an idea of what you're in for hehe.

orangefan15

Its really cool!! Since there's 4 different drop sequences, you never know which one you're going to get. And more ups and downs than I remember ever experiencing before.

Don L Duck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
There are descriptions of all the diferent sequences on the maind WDW Magic page. Check those out if ya haven't :D It gives you an idea of what you're in for hehe.
I hjave read the descriptions and seen the ads.I just wanted to hear everyone's opinion'S,And wanted some human feedback.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Sounds interesting... :)

Can you name your source, or at least give an estimate as to when it will be added?

Your description reminds me of the current 4-4 profile. In all my rides on Tower 4, I've only had that sequence twice. It seems longer as well, and finishes with a big blast of air and a final drop.

sillyspook13

Usually when I see the TOT4 commercial, I have the volume turned down, but I finally heard it....... and it features music from my favorite composer!!!

The song is O Fortuna from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana.:sohappy:

LivinLarge

Originally posted by MrNonacho
Sounds interesting... :)

Can you name your source, or at least give an estimate as to when it will be added?

Your description reminds me of the current 4-4 profile. In all my rides on Tower 4, I've only had that sequence twice. It seems longer as well, and finishes with a big blast of air and a final drop.

I am with the CEO. I know every detail of what he is talking about (I was told today.)

Justin

The new sequences are great! its more of an up and down advanced space shot rides in one of the sequences, I love it, and since there is more than one sequence it makes a great ride cause its questionable about the ride u will be getting!

jrashadb

Say, what's this lost sequence you allude to in your avatar? Is that the 5th drop sequence you're talking about, or is that something else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom