Tower of Terror Question

Testtrack321

CThaddeus said:
A Maliboomer inside a building and in reverse is still a Maliboomer. I'm sorry, while I'm all about a great story, I've always felt this attraction was a bit short on it. I like the video, don't get me wrong, and the theming is nice, but I've always felt like you're just being rushed to the drop portion. Of course, this is much worse at California Adventure, where the forward motion part was completely abandoned to save money (and this was my favorite part of the ride), but I've always found this to be one of Disney's lesser attractions. I know I'm a minority here, and that's fine. To each his own. I like thrills as much as the next guy, but when the thrill has so little before and after it, it just feels like such a let down. I applaud Disney for attempting some kind of story...in that sense, of course, it is unlike the Maliboomer. I'd just like to see the story expanded.

ToT is NOT a Maliboomer. If you want to compare it to ANY OTHER ride, say Demon Drop. Maliboomer uses compressed air to shoot you up and down, ToT uses highpowered and complex elevator motors to pull you up and down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom