Tower of Terror Photo Update 4/16-4/17

cherrynegra

Very nice! Very nice! You actually had a photo that confirmed how obtrusive those cameras are. Curious how you were able to capture a photo of the effects without the flash interfering.

cherrynegra

Originally posted by sackngs3120
I didnt use a flash! :)

Yes, of course. My bad.:hammer: Otherwise you'd be getting a really fast plunge off the ride by your fellow travelers.:lol: Just out of curiosity, what was your camera of choice?

CalDisney

Nice pics!!
Too bad there wasnt any Televisions that looked like that in 1939

They were all 5 inch screens
all 4 of them which you could only see at the 1939 worlds fair.

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
whoah 'Cal'....

Greaaaaat call.

That totally is right..televisions like that came in...the 50's!

You are brilliant! I would have never have caught that.

CalDisney

Originally posted by cherrynegra
Good eye CalDisney. That is a major screwup. Hmmm....do you think they did it on purpose?

Hhmmm... Maybe I mean you never know since the Tv show Twilight zone was in the late 50s..
The only reason I know about the ages is Because one of my Best friends collects Antique televisions...
He has some from 1946-1963
He even has one of the 1st color t v s 1957 It even had a remote.:)

Thanks Paul

cherrynegra

Originally posted by CalDisney
Hhmmm... Maybe I mean you never know since the Tv show Twilight zone was in the late 50s..
The only reason I know about the ages is Because one of my Best friends collects Antique televisions...
He has some from 1946-1963
He even has one of the 1st color t v s 1957 It even had a remote.:)

Thanks Paul

A remote for a 1957 tv? Wow. That must have been the size of what? A shoebox?:lol:

Disney2002

Originally posted by cherrynegra
Very nice! Very nice! You actually had a photo that confirmed how obtrusive those cameras are. Curious how you were able to capture a photo of the effects without the flash interfering.

Ah, we have proof now! We win, we win!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom