Tower of Terror-Drop Sequences

dsharp1043

Original Poster
Has anyone here dropped the full length of the tower? I've heard that it is possible, but do not know of anyone who has actually been on one of those rides.

There is no way to request this, is there?

Thanks

coolmark18

Speaking of the Tower...do we know ANYTHING regarding the summer enhancements yet?

Far as I read the sequence for Nightastic will be summer-only. The tower will appear to 'glow' when you look at it at night and there will be some new things to look and hear out for.

PurpleDragon

Does it roll out on the 6th as well?

LOL, I asked this very same question back last month and I think Steve pretty much cleared it up for me. From what I understand the new effects and lighting on ToT will be live this month with the other Summer Nightastic changes. As far as them staying after the summer event has ended remains to be seen.

loveofamouse

I cant wait to see it.

I don't know if it was the top or not but I remember going in the late 90s and it would go to the upper elavator doors and a bit beyond that on the final up/down

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I can tell you from the seven times we rode it last week that the new effects didn't appear to be in place yet. Although the lobby looked the best I have seen it in a while......

Tom Morrow

I cant wait to see it.

I don't know if it was the top or not but I remember going in the late 90s and it would go to the upper elavator doors and a bit beyond that on the final up/down

No, it has never gone higher than the highest set of doors. Above that is a safety buffer zone, and above that would be the motor room for the drop lifts themselves.

loveofamouse

No, it has never gone higher than the highest set of doors. Above that is a safety buffer zone, and above that would be the motor room for the drop lifts themselves.

Well I remember that it did go just a bit higher cause we were off center for the doors. We were maybe 2ft higher than the doors themselves. Maybe it was a bad sequence. I dunno But I distinctly remember that.:shrug:

SMRT-1

Has anyone here dropped the full length of the tower? I've heard that it is possible, but do not know of anyone who has actually been on one of those rides.

There is no way to request this, is there?

Thanks

i would love this...they could offer a more intense and a less intense...they do have two elevators.

loveofamouse

maybe I'm way off but isn't there 4 elevators? I know I've ridden wheree the doors open and instead of looking out over the park, we were looking out over the back at a construction area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom