Tower of Terror at Disneyland Norway (Open Brainstorm)

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
I'm still working on Disneyland Norway. And I got a proposed version of the Tower of Terror that I wanted to show you.
STORY:
Henry Eventyr is a bold explorer who collected (and sometimes stole) artifacts from around the world and stored them in the lustrous Heldig Tower Hotel. This is done to the chagrin of SEA member Ulykke. You see, Ulykke got his name because he is, in fact, a Norse God of Misfortune. One fateful day, Mr. Eventyr attempted to ride the elevator to retire to hotel's penthouse apartments. Ulykke was so angry that a supernatural thunderstorm manifested and paranormal lightning struck the hotel. Eventyr's elevator plummets and crashed with him inside. Ulykke pried the doors open, but all he and a few partygoers find are his clothes and the Heldig Tower closed for the rest of the year and condemned to be called the "Tower of Terror" until a year later when Bevaring reopened the hotel for tours. Bevaring is a Norse God of Restoration and Preservation. As the tours climaxes with a ride to the hotel's penthouse, people began seeing the ghost of Eventyr.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom