Tower of Terr4r commercial video on main site....(2 questions)

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Tower of Terr4r commercial video, This one's for NowInc. and Main Street USA!

1) How do they do that effect at the end with the "4" button shining light that passes the camera?

2) What is the name of the piece of music that they used for the score of the commercial? I would love to have that (in full) as part of my collection!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak
1) How do they do that effect at the end with the "4" button shining light that passes the camera?
Thats just a digital effect

2) What is the name of the piece of music that they used for the score of the commercial? I would love to have that (in full) as part of my collection!
O Fortuna from Carmena Burana by Carl Orff

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
lol... I guess you havn't seen me on here seeing that I just started back again this week really.... But I'm really into this kind of stuff... I was just wondering how they did it so that I could reproduce that kind of effect.. but you just didn't know me too good... heh... I hope to see you 'round here alot ;).

<--I made that avatar totally on my own (with the help of a few filters :-D ).

Irrawaddy Erik

LOL I didnt know how detailed you wanted to get. To me it looks like a plane of "white light" that is rotated on each frame. Now Inc or MSU would probably be able to answer the question easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom