towel animals

Red Line

If you ever go on a Disney Cruise, they offer a "How to" class on making those, and on how to fold your napkin all fancy. Also, Carnival Cruise Line has a book on making towel animals

dizneycrazy09

Okay maybe I'm the only weird one, but I've been to Disney tons of times, and I have never been made a towel animal. While staying at the All Star Movies one time though, the made had set up all of my younger brothers stuffed animals on the bed, sitting up, the tv on, and mickey leaning back holding the remote control. Never got a towel animal though. However, now if I did, I'd take it.:p

lwalker8

For anyone who is concerned about the resort losing money from people taking towel animals...good for you. You are a much better person than I am. I would take that, and some other stuff too. And you know, I don't think they(management) could care less. I'm sure all those hand towels add up, but i'm betting that the rates we pay for the room add up a lot faster. I think they would rather you take the souvenier, and come back and visit them again sometime.

stankly182

We leave ours in the room. We had the cutest towel elephants placed in our window between my Stitch and Haunted Mansion stuff, and the elephants were hard to leave:(

On our honeymoon we had a whole family of towel animals :sohappy: They were the small ones but we got one almost every day (we were there for 11 days)... We kept our growing family on top of the Tv while we were there and took pictures.. We did not take any of them home because we bought too much other stuff.. I would have liked to have taken at least one home though..

Antjeanne

I got back from Coronado last night. We went for my daughters 8 th Birthday. We decorated her side of the room with Happy Birthday Streamers and balloons. The first day They arranged my Daughters stuffed animals ,they were looking out the window, watching TV. And such. I left them a $20.00 tip. from that day on they did nothing. They just put the animals on my Daughters bed in a straight line . Upon getting our lugage pick up, the guy told us "Don't forget to take the towel animal".

Ant

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We had a trip where we had bought a small stuff pooh bear.

We got back to the room one night, and they had made up an elephant utilizing a bath towel, a couple washcloths, and 2 pillows. On top of that elephant rode pooh.

I'm pretty sure they didn't want us taking all that stuff home.

Now....if it were something smaller......

That same trip we came back, and heard the TV on. We knew we had turned it off, because we like to conserve power, even if it isn't ours. We walked in and found the pooh with the phone to his ear (Piece of soap on the base button to keep it on the hook), the pizza menu open in front of him, and the TV wide open on the disney channel.

At this point, we thought it was weird the maid would do something like this. The next day, we put the pooh in a cage, so he couldn't cause mischief.

Just kidding....our maids that trip rocked.

Scooter

Not only do we NOT take towel animals home, we've never even THOUGHT about it.

It's theft people, and I don't care how much money you paid for your resort room, it's still theft if you take something that doesn't belong to you from a hotel room..

Perhaps you should ask the desk clerk this question when you check in:
"Just so you know, I'm going to be stealing some of your towels and washcloths. Is that ok or are you going to charge me extra for that?" I wonder what their answer would be.

Just take a picture of your towel animals and blow it up to 8 1/2 X 11" and frame it. That's good enough.

As far as asking permission from a Resort employee, well they don't care, they didn't pay for any of this stuff. Write the Disney Corporation and ask them. I bet you'll get a differant responce. :lookaroun

jonesenon4

:sohappy: we stayed at cbr last year and got three or four towel animals a day, we decorated our room with them all week. at the end of our stay we did let the kids pick out one favorite each and take home. i dont think there is any harm done by taking one or two home.:sohappy: 21 more days and im home again can hardly wait.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom